Sunday 27 October 2013

The Attic

2013-10-28 10.17.43

I was offered a nice piece of ham earlier today, and the only thing I had to do to get it was get into this crate thing.  It only dawned on me after the door clicked shut behind me that crates mean travel. 

Mr Kit-Kat was similarly fooled into being boxed up and we were both taken for a car-ride which thankfully did not end up at the vet (last time I was there my essentials were removed, not an experience I want to remember.

Anyhoo, here I am in this place called “attic” which is nice and bright.  There are lots of things to investigate, including some stuff called “gym equipment”.  Apparently humans use these things for exercise.  I have tried some of them out, they make quite a nice obstacle course.  Mr Kit-Kat is sulking in a corner, but that’s his problem.  As long as this Yours Truly Confused person wants to buy my affection with treats, and I’ve got things to check, I’m quite happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment